Reasons To Make Retweet A Part Of Content Marketing
More and more people and businesses are joining the Twitter craze; becoming a member of this increasingly viral social media site is important for customers and businesses to function effectively in the market break it down into simple terms: If you fail to adapt yourself/your business to the rapidly changing environment and don’t join Twitter and don’t know about the importance of ReTweet, you could be missing out on so many opportunities, and could find yourself lagging far behind your other competition.
But, simply joining Twitter is not enough! As any Twitter user will explain to you, re-tweeting is central to Twitter, and it’s probably one of Twitters most useful and powerful tools. Users can share their favourite links, most interesting tweets and other exciting news from the people that they are following.
So if you find useful content, you can share it with the rest of your own Twitter following by simple pressing the ‘re-tweet’ button (this brings you lots of benefits to you) But the idea is that you’re going to want people to retweet you.
– Getting your content “retweet” on Twitter (or getting people to repeat what you have to say, usually with a link involved) is a powerful way to drive traffic to your site, and can increase the number of subscribers.
– It increases your visibility and reach in the online community, including ranking in the search engines
– It helps you to connect and build relationships with new people (potential customers) especially those in your niche.
– If people are retweet you, they are probably going to consider your content valuable; this can heighten your businesses credibility.
How can you get people to retweet your posts?
– If you want people to re-tweet you, then you can ask them (no begging or forced persuasion) this acts as a useful reminder, because after all, we’re only human and people can forget so a simple “please re-tweet” will do the job.
It has been proven that tweets that include “please retweet” get more re-tweets than those without.
– You can use abbreviations such as ‘RT’ rather than ‘retweet’ This helps you to conserve your limit.
– Include a link, this makes your tweets far more re-tweetable, a link helps provides more incentive to get retweet.
– Don’t talk about yourself; instead talk about what’s happening in the world, and the activities of popular and well-known figures. Good topics include business, media and money etc.
– Appreciate and thank other people who’ve re-tweeted your posts.